Just wanted to let everyone appreciate Geoff’s laugh in this video.
- Arin’s use of the word “midget”
- Dan’s related ableist joke (in reference to a “midget” dating a “normal-sized” person): “Do you think he goes up on her?”
- Dan: “Among the many illnesses I have is a very, very deadly case of the jungle fever.” (my previous post on this)
- Dan using the n-word
- The joke that “Grabby Gary’s just on the subway in Japan”
- Dan making a weird Chinese laundromat joke? which I’m only including because yo, nothing makes you sound less sincere than laughing through an apology
- Use of the word “f*g”
- Dan’s story of “the gayest exchange I’ve ever seen” (prefaced with “I have lots of gay friends and like gay people” so it’s totally fine to laugh at them right guys)
- Dan later revisits this to misgender the men in his story
- Aaaand their mutual resolution of “be whoever, as long as, you know, you’re okay with other people being like, that’s weird” and laughing at you?
- Dan “never faults anyone” for using the words gay and r****ded negatively because “they don’t mean it” … But uh intentions don’t change impact??
- Actual encouragement of the fanbase to start using the words “gay” and “r****ded” as positive adjectives
- Even people on reddit were like …seriously guys don’t fucking do this
- Arin’s description of an accent as a “bastardized g***y Ukranian”
- Dan’s use of the transphobic phrase “addadicktome”
"you need a REASON for diversity" ok here’s one: poc, queer and disabled people all exist
I know some of these are a little off but they’re still really funny and cool! (*)
Remember when these were going around before any one knew about SNK and we all like…well those are some interesting forced perspective shots but I am confused as to what’s going on in Japan right now…
And now we’re all like
"Oh! That’s cool! This would be neat to try in cosplay"
I REMEMBER THIS I WAS S0 C0NFUSED
This is beautiful
BUT HOW DID THAT DUDE IN THE SECOND TO LAST ONE GET SO HIGH IN THE AIR?
You know what the Green Heron is basically the best heron because it is like 90% neck so when it is all folded down it looks like a giant head with wings and legs
but then suddenly ZOOP
fucking green herrons
this is definitely photoshopped but somehow that doesnt make it less funny
u dont know shit about photoshop nor birds.
international womens day today
dont forget to include trans women, disabled women, women of colour, non-binary people who partly identify as women, queer women, all women.all of them. i don’t want to see any derailed posts today about shit like “international mens day” it doesnt fly like that
there is no “tumblr hivemind” tumblr does not “contradict itself” nor is tumblr “welcoming and accepting” tumblr is not a single person it’s a fuckton of people with different opinions. those two contradictory text posts by sj bloggers you saw today were made by *gasp* different people! it’s revolutionary, ain’t it?